As a service to its members, NAMD hosts regular state-only calls and webinars on emerging policy issues. These virtual learning opportunities promote cross-state sharing of best practices and insight through dialogue between Medicaid Directors and senior Medicaid staff. Examples of previous topics addressed include:
- Behavioral and physical health integration
- Data analytics to support Medicaid reform
- Delivery system reform incentive programs
- Value-based insurance design
- Medicaid and public health agency partnership
- Episode-based payments
State Medicaid agency officials who are interested in learning more about previous or upcoming state-only calls and webinars should contact NAMD.